The National SCADA project scope is to deliver an outline design, bill of quantities and cost of works, to provide additional optical cables required to maintain diverse communications to the outstations, in the electro-mechanical electrical control areas
Following a survey of the Shawford area, Sunville Rail as part of our continued support towards the national SCADA project working alongside Telent carried out works on renewal civils installation at Shawford.
The scope of works included;
1. Delivery of Materials to site, including access and lifting plan.
2. Installation of Vortokfencing to create fenced SSOW environment.
3. Installation of surface laid troughing SCT.
4. Installation of post mounted GRP.
5. Re-routing Fibre Cable.
6. Drill to Create new Fibre cable entry point
7. Vegetation clearance around route and substation.
8. Sheath Gapping
9. Site clearance once works completed.
< Back to Projects